We adore a freshly squeezed glass of OJ—especially in winter, when citrus is at its peak—but sometimes you want something a little more unusual. Ever tried to juice a kumquat? Or a sweet potato? Curious about how to make good-tasting green juice? Here are 15 of our favorite recipes for juice—sweet, savory, and in between.
Want to branch out? Check out our tips for making your own juice combos without a recipe.
Get the Recipes!
- Balanced Green Juice
- Tropical Green Juice
- Buffalo Green Juice
- Spicy-Tart Kale Limeade
- Root for Mint
- The Kale Mary
- Spicy Red Juice
- Power Potion
- Pineapple Parsnip Blood Orange Juice
- Orange Sweet Potato Juice
- Green Grapefruit Ginger Juice
- Tangy Kumquat-Pear Juice
- Asian Pear, Basil and Lemon Juice
- Thai Mango-Pineapple-Coconut Juice
- Fresh Watermelon and Cucumber Juice
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.