Incorporating more fish into your diet is entirely possible when there are nearly as many ways of preparing it as there are, well, fish in the sea. Yet many of us don't eat as much of it as we should, whether it's because of the confusing information out there regarding its environmental impact or the idea that it's hard (or smelly) to prepare. Rest assured that when enjoyed judiciously, the benefits of seafood consumption outweigh the drawbacks. And making it doesn't have to be a chore, either—does it get much easier than broiling salmon in the toaster oven?
We've collected our favorite recipes that will show you how to grill it, fry it, steam it, sauté it, and more. Check them out in our slideshow or go straight to the recipes below!
Get the Recipes!
- Fried Fish Sandwiches With Creamy Slaw and Tartar Sauce
- Pan-Roasted Whole Branzino
- Fresh Cod in a Paper Bag with Zucchini, Tomatoes, and Mint
- Easy Broiled Miso-Marinated Black Cod
- Sole with Brown Butter, Beets, and Capers
- Crispy Fried Fish Tacos
- Easy Cioppino
- Tamarind Fish Curry
- Crispy Curry Catfish Sandwich with Chili-Lime Slaw
- Whole Roast Fish for 2 With Mushroom Pesto and Roasted Wild Mushrooms
- Simple Grilled Halibut
- Blackened Catfish with Creole Sauce
- Pan Fried Whitefish with Artichokes, Olives, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Sweet and Sour Steamed Fish
- Sicilian Pasta With Swordfish, Fennel, Mint, and Bread Crumbs
- Five Minute Miso-Glazed Toaster Oven Salmon
- Tuna, Tomato, and Basil Tartare
- Crispy Salmon with Steamed Bok Choy and Basil-Caper Relish
- Steamed Fish with Chard and Potato Hash
- Smoked Fish Hash
- Salmon Head Soup
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.