Who would have thought that 2013 would be the year of the vegetarian recipe? Taking a look back at the recipes we've tested and tasted over the last year, I was amazed at not only the volume of vegetarian content we produce, but at its popularity with you, the Serious Eats community. Here are 18 of our favorite and most popular.
And don't forget to check out our Vegetarian Recipes Page for more ideas!
- Pasta With Mushrooms, Brussels Sprouts, and Parmesan
- Cheesy Mashed White Beans With Kale, Parmesan, and a Fried Egg
- Vegan Black Bean and Squash Chili
- Braised Eggplant with Garlic and Basil
- Salt and Vinegar Spanish Tortilla with Quick Cheaty Allioli
- Black Bean, Corn, and Red Pepper Salad with Lime Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Eggs Baked in Avocado
- Macaroni and Cheese with Black Beans and Chipotle
- Crispy Buffalo Fried Cauliflower (Vegan)
- The Best Vegan Mapo Tofu
- Vegan Chickpea Cakes with Mashed Avocado
- Crispy Kale, Brussels Sprouts, and Potato Hash
- Creamy Brussels Sprouts and Mushroom Lasagna
- The Food Lab: How to Roast Fall and Winter Vegetables
- Hearty Escarole, Barley, and Parmesan Soup
- Parisian Gnocchi
- Creamy Cole Slaw
- Mexican Street Corn (Elotes)
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.