Essential techniques, recipes, and more!
Make the best of late summer produce in this array of light and refreshing pasta dishes. Jump straight to the recipes below, or click through the slideshow for some more inspiration.
- Tagliatelle with Red Provençal Pistou
- Pasta with Eggplant, Portobella, and Tomatoes
- Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes and Herbed Ricotta
- Summer Sun Gold Tomato Pasta with Bread Crumbs
- Spaghetti with Fennel Pollen, Orange, Garlic, and Mint
- Zinfandel Spaghetti with Spicy Rapini
- Eggplant and Tomato Pasta
- Roasted Tomato and Fennel with Tagliatelle
- Spaghetti with Parsley Pesto
- Beet Green and Radish Green Pesto Pasta with Roasted Beets and Radishes
- Tagliatelle with Basil and Egg Yolk
- Torn Pasta Sheets with Brown Butter, Herbs, and Poached Eggs
- Butternut Squash and Pasta Soup
- Aglio e Olio (Garlic and Oil Sauce)
- Penne with Piment d'Espelette
- Spaghetti with Clams, Mussels, and Tomatoes
- 30-Minute Pasta and Kidney Bean Soup (Pasta e Fagioli)
- Green Tapenade Pasta Salad
- Linguine With Oven-Roasted Tomato Puttanesca
- Spicy Braised Broccoli Rabe with Quinoa Pastal
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.