No matter how you pronounce it, the tomato is most certainly a summer produce staple. While we love 'em sliced up and sprinkled with a bit of flaky salt as much as the next guy, giving them such extra special treatment can yield delightful results (and some welcome variety). We have 15 recipes to help you make the most of summer's ripe tomatoes, before you have to resort to the canned stuff.
- Skillet Barley with Broccoli, Feta, and Tomatoes
- Anchovy, Basil, and Tomato Sandwiches with Aioli
- Roasted Tomato and Fennel with Tagliatelle
- Provençal Tomatoes (Baked Tomatoes Stuffed with Cheese and Breadcrumbs
- Linguine with Heirloom Tomato, Capers, Anchovies, and Chile
- Tomato Tart with Parmesan-Rosemary Crust
- Late-Summer Roasted Tomato Soup with Fregola and Kale