America's birthday is tomorrow, and we're ready to party! We've spent the past few weeks in planning mode, gathering everything you need to know to have the best four-day weekend ever.
Planning on grilling? Here's everything you need to know:
- The 2013 Serious Eats Guide to Grilling
- The 2013 Serious Eats Guide to Grilling Burgers
- The 2013 Serious Eats Guide to Grilling Pizza
Perhaps you'd like to celebrate the art of barbecue? We've got that covered, too:
- The Complete Serious Eats Barbecue & Sauce Style Guide
- Taste Test: The Best Bottled Barbecue Sauce
- Great BBQ Sandwiches Across America
Entertaining? We can help with that:
- 24 All-American Recipes for Independence Day
- The Ultimate July 4th Drinking Guide
- Ask a Cicerone: The Best Beers for July 4th
- 7 Red, White, and Blue Desserts for the Fourth of July
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.