Plenty of Irish and Irish-American dishes are on this list to make you feel a wee bit Irish on St. Patrick's Day: fresh-baked loaves of soda bread and brown bread, corned beef with cabbage, and lots of potato love.
Pub Snacks and Mains
- Corned Beef Brisket with Potatoes, Cabbage, and Carrots
- Stout-Battered Onion Rings
- Stout Beef Stew
- Crubeens and Cabbage
- Cottage Pie with Shallot and Sherry
- Champ with Sausages
- Mushroom and Root Vegetable Shepherd's Pie
- Pork and Guinness Hand Pies
- Corned Beef Hash Leftovers
- Bangers and Mash
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.