Today is my last day as General Manager of Serious Eats.The Serious Eats community is a very special corner of the internet and I'm thankful to have called it my home for the last six years.Thank you, Ed, for convincing me to join you on this journey. Thank you, Ben, Carey, Carrie, Erin, Jen, Jessica, Jim, Kenji, Lauren, Leandra, Maggie, Max, Nick, Niki, Paul, Robyn, and Tracie for being some of the smartest, wittiest, hardest working, passionate, and caring people I've ever had the honor of working with. I never imagined we would come this far, and I can't wait to see what you and the community cook up next. But before I go, a handful my favorite Serious Eats moments and posts from over the years:
- A post most of you have probably never seen, the First Annual Serious Eats Food Rorschach Test
- That time Snapple sent ALL the Snapple to Serious Eats HQ
- Adam's genius masterpiece, The Bacon Hamburger Fatty Melt
- Anyone recognize this guy?
- Adam's Star Trek Food and Drink Primer
- The inaugural holiday cookie swap
- That time we ate pastrami with Nora Ephron
- Who could forget peepshi?
- We won 2 (!!) James Beard Awards (2010)
- A tour of the Serious Eats office (2010)
- The best tips, tricks, etc. you've learned from Serious Eats
- Kenji's well-researched argument for Why Foie Gras is Not Unethical
- Boiled Water, A Recipe
- International Serious Eats Days
- A poem, Pizza Is...
- Carey's review of Guy's American Kitchen and Bar
- The definition of a Serious Eater
- And many more!
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.