If there ever was a day for eating pre-made foods, it's the Super Bowl Sunday. Order a platter of wings; buy some chips and salsa, arrange around on plates, and serve. Sure, you could make your own everything from scratch, but this is the day made for lounging, lazing, drinking, eating, and watching others do the running around.
There's no shame in buying pre-made queso dip and jars of salsa on Sunday. Just make sure you don't buy any of the losers of our tastings. Here is the Serious Eats tested and recommended brands for some favorite Super Bowl snacks. Anyone throwing a party? Let us know what's on your menu!
- Queso Dip: Ro*tel and Block Velveeta Cheese
- Cheese Dip: Utz Mild Cheddar Cheese Dip
- Buffalo-style Hot Sauce: Frank's RedHot AND Tabasco Buffalo Style Hot Sauce
- Buffalo Wing Sauce: Anchor Bar
- Fast Food Wings: KFC
- Hot Dogs: Hebrew National
- Kettle Cooked Chips: Madhouse Munchies
- Salt & Vinegar Chips: Kettle Brand
- Chips We Just Love: Zapps Chips
- Hummus: Sonny & Joe's
- No Tahini Hummus: Trader Joe's
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.