If you're in New Orleans for Mardi Gras, well then consider us jealous. (While you're there, here are some eating tips.) But if you're like the rest of us who can't make it, here's a list of appropriately fattening foods for Fat Tuesday.
From muffalettas to po' boys, we've compiled a list of New Orleans inspired foods for all of your Mardi Gras feasting.
All the Mardi Gras Recipes
- Oysters Rockefeller
- New Orleans-Style Barbecue Shrimp Po' Boy
- Roast Beef Po' Boy
- Oyster Po' Boy
- Fried Squid Po' Boy with Avocado and Black Chili Oil
- Andouille, Chicken and Shrimp Jambalaya-Stuffed Peppers
- Grilled Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya
- Shrimp, Andouille and Okra Gumbo
- Turkey Neck Gumbo
- Classic Muffaletta Sandwich
- 6 More Muffaletta-Flavored Foods
- Fried Pickles with Spicy Remoulade
- Cajun Chicken Wings
- Cajun Spiced Barbecue Ribs
- Spicy Crab Dip
- Louisiana Remoulade
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.