Dips make great party snacks for so many reasons, but their biggest appeal might be how little eating effort they require. Dip it, scoop it, or spread it—no matter how you choose to eat them, dips will always leave you with a free hand for beer and both eyes to keep glued on the game.
We've put together a list of our 20 favorite dips, from the classic Ranch to Hot Salsa Verde to the Super Bowl-friendly Buffalo Chicken Dip. Try any one of these and it'll be like you ate a meal without even having to lift a fork.
All the Dip Recipes
- Boursin & Gruyere Spinach and Artichoke Gratin Dip
- Creamy Three Cheese Artichoke Dip
- Spicy Crab Dip
- Hot Salsa Verde
- Pimento Cheese
- Roasted Tomato Salsa
- French Onion Dip
- Cheeseburger Dip
- Cobb Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- The Best Basic Guacamole (and here are over a dozen easy variations!)
- All-From-Scratch 7 Layer Dip
- Classic From-a-Can 7 Layer Dip
- Melitzanosalata (Greek Roasted Eggplant Dip)
- Rosemary & Lemon White Bean Dip
- Green Goddess Dressing
- Moroccan-Style Spicy Carrot Dip
- Hummus (and here are 15 easy variations!)
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.