A look at what's been coming out of our kitchens this week.
Appetizers & Condiments
- Spicy Warm Silken Tofu with Celery and Cilantro Salad
- Spiced Vanilla Pear Jam
- How To Make a Foie Gras Torchon (Secret Technique Inside!)
- Glazed Cocktail Sausages and Crescent Rolls
- Spicy Mayo for Sushi
- Sweet and Spicy Ginger Wings
- Sunchoke-Brown Butter Soup with Brussels Sprouts and Bacon
- Greek-Style Shrimp With Feta-Stuffed Peppers
- Thai Herbal Salmon Salad (Phla Pla Salmon)
- Chicken Taquitos with Guacamole
- Shredded Chicken, Chard and Chickpea Soup
- Braised Napa Cabbage with Mushrooms and Gorgonzola
- Why Don't We Put More Broccoli On Pizza?
- Chicken Egg Foo Yung and Garlic Bok Choy
- Salt-Baked Fish Stuffed with Herbs and Lemon
- Spicy, Smoky Bean Cakes with Lime Slaw and Charred Avocado
- Chocolate 'Crack' and Holiday Peppermint Chocolate 'Crack'
- Panettone Bread Pudding
- Éclairs with Chocolate Peppermint Ganache
- Hot Chocolate and Marshmallow Cake Roll
- Animal Crackers
- Decorated Holiday Sugar Cookies
- Eggnog Cream Pie
- Holiday Jell-O Poke Cake
- Fruitcake Ice Cream
- Eggnog Fudge with White Chocolate and Walnuts
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.