Pants feeling tight? We understand. We have your back. Here are some recipes for Thanksgiving sides that are on the lighter side but aren't lacking in flavor. So you can get back to your fantastic self in time for the holiday cookie parties coming up.
- Grilled Sweet Potato and Corn Salad
- Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Chutney Vinaigrette
- Arugula, Apple, and Pomegranate Salad with Cider-Honey Vinaigrette
- Crisp Haricots Verts Salad with Fresh Tomatoes and Garlic
- Spicy Corn Pancakes with Dill Yogurt
- Mushy Peas
- Wild Rice Salad with Cranberries and Pecans
- Mark Bittman's Green Beans with Crisp Shallots
- Spinach with Pine Nuts and Raisins
- Sam Sifton's Roasted Cauliflower with Anchovy Bread Crumbs
- Marinated Kale and Chickpea Salad With Sumac Onions
- Balsamic Glazed Acorn Squash with Shallots and Rosemary
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.