Treat or treat? Well, you have shown us plenty of both for our Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry contest! We had so many creative, creepy and delicious-looking entries, but in the end we had to narrow it down to these five finalists. Check out the slideshow!
We are leaving the rest of the voting up to the Serious Eats community.
Our Five Finalists
- Pumpkin Puff Pastry Tart With Apple-Cranberry Stuffed Crust, By Juliasalbum
- Creepy Caramel Apple Caskets, By carmell
- Bacon, Spinach, Sun-Dried Tomato And Goat Cheese Skull Pizza, By Hungry Happenings
- Pumpkin CakePie, By CaitPie
- Little Horns, By Renu Devi
The lucky winner will score a trip to New York for a pastry crawl with the Serious Eats team. They will also receive a Cuisinart Stand Mixer and a bunch of great baking gear from Pepperidge Farm. Voting ends on October 26th and the winner will be announced on October 29th.
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.