Some days you just don't want to think too hard about dinner, but you also don't feel like ordering take-out. These are the recipes we've turned to time and again, and they still always hit the spot. Chickpeas and arugula with pasta shells, a 15-minute tomato soup, frozen dumplings (hah) and more in the slideshow.
How about you—what are your go-to dinners in a snap? (Most of these average around 30 minutes.)
More Staff Picks
- What's Inside Our Fridges »
- Our Last Bites on Earth »
- Our Favorite Non-Guac Ways to Eat Avocados »
- Our Favorite Food Smells »
- Our Favorite Cereals »
- Our Favorite Farmers' Markets »
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.