Long, hot days. Late nights. The smell of smoke in the air. It's summer in America, and we're grilling. Take cookout standards like ribs and chicken to the next level with these 12 recipes for barbecue sauce from our grillmeister Josh. Click through all 12 in the slideshow, or head straight to each one below.
- Basic Barbecue Sauce
- Kansas City-Style Barbecue Sauce
- Memphis-Style Barbecue Sauce
- Lexington Dip
- Eastern Carolina Vinegar Sauce
- South Carolina Mustard Sauce
- Alabama White Sauce
- Dr. Pepper Barbecue Sauce
- Mango Habanero Barbecue Sauce
- Cherry Barbecue Sauce
- Stout Barbecue Sauce
- Hoisin Barbecue Sauce
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.