Buffalo wings tend to steal the spotlight on Super Bowl Sunday, and for good reason. The vinegary, buttery, sloppy red sauce has you sucking every last pinky finger.
We're not saying these non-Buffalo wings are better than the traditional Buffalos, we're just giving you more options to eat more wings. Some of them are grilled, others are oven-baked, and of course you can fry (or double-fry if you want them ridiculously crispy).
All of the Recipes
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings »
- Honey Chipotle Wings »
- Old Bay Wings »
- Habenero Barbecue Wings »
- Chile Chicken Wings »
- Extra-Crispy Thai Sweet and Spicy Wings »
- Soy-Dijon Chicken Wings »
- Wings al Pastor »
- Shanghai Chicken Wings »
- Chile Chicken Wings with Creamy Cucumbers »
- Crispy Chicken Wings with Seven-Spice Powder »
- Thai Red Curry Chicken Wings »
- Tea-Smoked Chicken Wings »
- Momofuku-Style Chicken Wings »
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.