As you know by now we love to love sandwiches here at SE. Looking back at the year, we remember many days by which sandwich we ate for lunch (or breakfast, and sometimes dinner too). Here are the 10 sandwiches featured in our Sandwich a Day series that were the most popular (according to unique pageviews) this year. Let's eat them all over again!
The 10 Most Popular Sandwiches This Year
1. Cold Fried Chicken from Ink.Sack (Los Angeles) »
2. John's Roast Pork (Philadelphia) »
3. Breakfast Sandwich at Cutty's (Brookline, MA) »
4. Tipsy Texan at Franklin BBQ (Austin) »
5. Chorizo Torta at Xoco (Chicago) »
6. Daily Sandwich Specials at Pal's Takeaway (San Francisco) »
7. Roast Beef Sandwich at Clyde Common (Portland) »
8. Old School Bologna Sandwich at B Spot (Cleveland) »
9. Grilled Cheese Donut and Others from Tom & Chee's (Cincinnati) »
10. Koagie at Myung Ga (Cherry Hill, NJ) »
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.