Let this Ed-o'-Lantern inspire you to enter. All you have to do is upload photos to Photograzing (you'll need to log into your Serious Eats account, or sign up here). We want to see your orange masterpieces! Extra points for food-minded designs! Including other Ed-o'-Lanterns.
- Deadline: You have until Tuesday, November 1 at 6 p.m. (EST) to upload photos.
- What we're looking for: Originality, creativity, and craftsmanship. Try to take the best photo possible, and make sure to include a description with your submission. Winners are limited to residents of the continental U.S.
- Judges: The Serious Eats team
- Wait, how does one carve a pumpkin? Ah, so glad you asked. Everything you need to know right here for pumpkin shopping tips, tools, carving pointers.
- Prizes: Signed copies of the SE book (including a paw-tograph from Hambone).
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.