We're giving away a crazy good food item today on Serious Eats. Try your luck!
The Serious Eats Holiday Giveaway series continues today with a chance to win the Zingerman's Praise The Lard Gift Box. I think it's quite simply the best pork product group ever assembled in one gift box. Before I get into that, there are two important points I need to tell you:
- Discount: You can buy Fever Free Tonic Water with free shipping—just order it within the next 48 hours.
- If you recount your fondest pork memory in the comments of this post, you'll be entered to win the Praise the Lard Gift Box, mailed directly to you We'll choose the winner at random from among the comments below. Commenting will close at 3 p.m. ET tomorrow, January 4.
OK now listen to what's in it:
- A pound of Benton's Bacon: In a country full of worthy candidates, Allan Benton's intensely flavored bacon just might be my favorite
- Broadbent Kentucky Sausage: Why is this Kentucky sausage, which comes in a cloth bag, so delicious? It's made with fresh ground pork, sage, red pepper, salt, and a secret ingredient or two and then smoked over green hickory for 24 hours. That's why? 'Nuff said
- Sam Edward's Virginia Breakfast Sausage: The Edwards family has been making this sage-y sausage for over a hundred years ago, so you can be sure they have the recipe and the process down pat
- Spanish Chorizo: Subtle, rich, fantastic, real chorizo from Spain made with pork, garlic, and paprika, then all cured in a room dried by smoke of a smoldering fire
- Zingerman's Peppered Bacon Farm Bread: Bacon+Pepper+Zingerman's Bakehouse Bread=Serious Deliciousness
- Mo's Bacon Bar: Bacon+Chocolate=A sweet kind of serious deliciousness
You have until 3 p.m. ET tomorrow (January 4) to enter. One winner will be chosen at random from among the commenters. Contest winners are limited to residents of the continental U.S. You can only win once during the duration of the Seriously Delicious Holiday Giveaway contest, and only enter once per giveaway post. The standard Serious Eats contest rules apply.