Ladies and gents of Talk, you may or may not have been waiting for this. Here it is, the Top 10 threads from SE Talk of 2010. These were determined through some number-crunching based on number of pageviews garnered and number of responses. Of course, there were TONS of other great, funny, useful, informative, and awesome topics started throughout the year — let us know which ones you really enjoyed this year in the comments!
1. Hilariously Wrong Food on Television »
2. Have you ever just been completly insulted preparing a meal? »
3. Which celebrity chef is more "Celebrity" than Chef? »
4. a Trader Joe's Disappointment »
5. Man Vs. Food: Gluttony or just good TV? »
6. Every Kitchen Should have one -Kitchen tools we can't be without »
7. How do you eat for a week for $50? »
8. Alton Brown's diet »
9. Not your mom's meatloaf! »
10. Dear Restaurants: I am so sick of seeing ******* on your menus! »
Oh, We Can't Just Stop There: The Top 20!
11. You might be a foodie if.... »
12. Boiled Water Recipe »
13. "I only have 1 item. Can I sneak ahead of you?" »
14. What's the stupidest thing you ever ordered at a restaurant? »
15. How do you tell people their food could be better? »
16. What's your death row meal? »
17. TV chefs worth watching? »
18. What time do you eat dinner? »
19. Am I being too sensitive or do women still get the crappy tables? »
20. Coworkers and food smells »
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.