Of all the trucks, Airstream trailers, and carts I ate from this year in the name of finding the country's best street food, here are the five that still stick with me. The ones I can still practically taste. The ones that made me wonder, sheesh, you squeezed a kitchen into that mobile contraption of yours and made food that tastes this good? There were plenty more, but here are the five I remember most.
More End-of-the-Year Coverage
- The 10 Best Cookbooks of 2010 »
- Carey's Favorite Sandwiches of 2010 »
- Kenji's 10 Best Bites of 2010 »
- 2010: The Year in Hot Dogs »
- 10 Food Memes, Themes, and Schemes of 2010 »
- When Food Trends Get Out of Control »
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.