If your family is like mine, books are a valuable commodity around the holidays. Food gifts get gobbled up, ill-fitting clothes are returned—but nothing beats days spent snuggled up with a cup of tea and a good book. I've been lucky enough to review some seriously great books in 2010. Here are five food-related reads that will educate, exhilarate, and entice.
More End-of-the-Year Coverage
- The 10 Best Cookbooks of 2010 »
- Carey's Favorite Sandwiches of 2010 »
- Kenji's 10 Best Bites of 2010 »
- 2010: The Year in Hot Dogs »
- 10 Food Memes, Themes, and Schemes of 2010 »
- When Food Trends Get Out of Control »
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.