Corn's been out of season awhile now, but it's still a traditional side at some Thanksgiving celebrations, and was likely present at the first harvestime celebration feast in Plymouth. Whether in a creamy custard or casserole, corn dishes add a little more sweetness and richness to an already decadent meal.
Does your family serve corn pudding on Thanksgiving? Hopefully these recipes will inspire you to try it.
- Colonial Corn Pudding [Cooking Light]
- Caramelized Corn With Fresh Mint [NYT]
- Fresh Corn Spoon Bread [Gourmet]
- Paula Deen's Corn Casserole [Ezra Pound Cake]
- Grilled Corn Custard [Saveur]
- Corn Pudding with Bacon and Cheddar [SE]
- Corn Soufflé [Saveur]
- Fresh Corn Custards [Cooking Light]
- Naomi Pomeroy's Creamed Haricot Vert and Corn Casserole [F&W]
- Creamy Corn [Martha Stewart]
- Corn with Chèvre and Red Peppers [CHOW]
- Guy Fieri's Poblano Corn Pudding [Food Network]
- Corn Pudding [Bon Appetit]
- Corn Pudding à la Colette [Whipped]
- David Chang's Corn with Bacon and Miso Butter [Gourmet]
- Chile Roasted Corn Pudding [SE]
- Virginia Willis' Corn Spoon Bread [AlDente]
- Cajun Corn Maque Choux [Southern Living]
- Creamy Corn and Chestnut Pudding [Bon Appetit]
- Savory Corn Cobbler [Real Simple]
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.