Oh, Paula. She was a guest on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno last night where she made "Halloween Snakes," or Pillsbury crescent roll burritos stuffed with meat, cheese, and mustard. And olives for eyeballs, naturally. During the segment, we get to watch her drop an earring ("Oh no, my earring broke!"), twist open a Pillsbury tube (the pop gets us every time too), and make awkward double entendres about snakes. She also shared her Halloween dress-up plans—she's gonna be a fairy princess, y'all! Watch the clip, after the jump.
Paula Deen on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Part I
Paula Deen on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Part 2
- Paula Deen to Launch a Line of Fresh Produce »
- PaulaDeenisms »
- As Imagined: 'Pole Dancing with Paula Deen, Y'all!' »
- Paula Deen's Sweet Potato Biscuits »
- Paula Deen on Conan O'Brien »
- Paula Deen's Deep-Fried Mac&Cheese Bacon Bites »
- Paula Deen Is Trying to Kill Us, the whole series »
- Photo of the Day: The Back of Paula Deen's Head »
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.