Some of you probably grew up with marshmallow-topped sweet potato casseroles, or yams candied with brown sugar. But why not add a new sweet potato dish to this year's Thanksgiving spread? These are looking mighty fine to me.
- Spicy Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Orange and Honey [Fine Cooking]
- Sweet Potato Pudding with Pecan and Gingersnap Topping [Bon Appetit]
- Sweet Potato Gratin with Chile-Spiced Pecans [FW]
- Union Square Café's Sweet Potato-Brussels Sprouts Hash [NYT]
- Grilled Cider-Glazed Sweet Potatoes [SE]
- Marmalade and Ginger-glazed Sweet Potatoes [Sunset]
- Maple Mashed Sweet Potatoes [SE]
- Candied Yams with Sage and Danish Blue Cheese [What We're Eating]
- Vanilla Mashed Sweet Potatoes [101Cookbooks]
- Olive Oil, Caramelized Onion, and Sage Mashed Sweet Potatoes [FoodBlogga]
- Curry-Spiced Sweet Potatoes [Cooking Light]
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Chipotle [Homesick Texan]
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes and Carrots with Sweet-and-Sour Walnuts [Bon Appetit]
- Sweet Potatoes with Apple Butter [FW]
What's your favorite way to prepare sweet potatoes?
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.