This animated short teaches kids two important lessons: 1) Hydrating those in need is more important than making money off your lemonade stand, and 2) Don't mess with Death. Watch the video after the jump.
'Death Buy Lemonade'
- Tomato-Chan and Friends »
- 'Snack Attack' »
- Assisted Potato Suicide from Japanese Series 'Dai Mahou Touge' »
- How the NBC Peacock Got Its Colorful Feathers »
- Classic Ads and Intermission Trailers at Movie Theaters and Drive-Ins »
- Animated Healthy Eating PSAs from the 1980s »
- Timmy the Watermelon Likes Water Polo »
- Frolicking Watermelons in 'Watermelon Nights' »
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.