This Mini Donut Factory is tragically out of stock on ThinkGeek (what a tease!) but we can watch it in action here, and hope someone in a factory somewhere is producing more pronto. The waffle iron-resembling gadget pops out six donuts in less than four minutes. But a very important question, are these really donuts if they're not deep-fried? Aren't they just donut-shaped waffles? Watch the video and decide, after the jump.
A Mini Donut Factory from Think Geek
- Cakespy: Doughnut Upside-Down Cake »
- Daily Dozen Doughnut Company at Seattle's Pike Place Market »
- Disappointing Peanut Donuts at Mister Donut in the Philippines »
- The Perfect Jelly Doughnut »
- Captain Yaar, a Doughnut-Loving Pirate Comic »
- Portland, Oregon: Moody's Donuts »
- Kimchi Donuts from Dunkin' Donuts in Korea »
- Loukoumades from Krinos in Athens »
- Quote of the Day: Donut vs. Doughnut Spelling »
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.