Did every baby attend the same conference on how to propel cereal and get spaghetti everywhere except in their mouths? Babies are professional mess-makers, but a new product may prevent all that. Introducing the Baby Diner, a device that secures plates and bowls to surfaces so they don't get launched in every direction. Even if you don't have a baby or have any interest in this product, the promotional video is worth watching for the montage of chubby-cheeked munchkins getting food everywhere—especially the little girl covered in blue yogurt. Watch the video, after the jump.
Stopping Cute Babies from Throwing Food Everywhere
- This Baby Loves Butter »
- Pondering Baby's First Meal »
- Babycinos, a Drink for Babies »
- Amelia Bedelia Gives Advice on Baby Food »
- What to Eat While Pregnant »
- Is Your Baby Named Paula Deen? »
- Alphabet Plates, Customizable Plates for Kids »
- Video: The Marshmallow Temptation Test »
- 'Spoon,' a Children's Book About a Self-Conscious Spoon »
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.