According to our handy site-metering utility, the top 10 most delicious items across the Serious Eats family of sites this week were ...
1. How to Make Goat Cheese » "It's almost as easy as making a pot of tea. Except you also need cheesecloth."
2. How to Make Clarified Butter » "Because old olive oil habits die hard."
3. Talk: Gourmet Slow Cooker Recipes » "Due to recent developments in my life, I won't be getting home until late, and I thought the slow cooker would be a perfect way to still get a delicious meal on the table for our family to share. The problem is that all the recipes I can find are extremely minimalist, retro, and unappealing. I am usually comfortable improvising without recipes, but I'm unfamiliar with crockpot cooking and basically at a total loss. Any gourmet slow cooker recipes you would be willing to share?"
4. Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Condiments? » "We all have favorite foods that just wouldn't be the same without our favorite condiments. Whether you dip your fries in ketchup, mayonnaise, or soy sauce (it's not bad), how much do you know about what you're dipping into? Take the quiz!"
5. Seattle: Tom Douglas's Dahlia Bakery » "I don't know if I have a favorite. Things change so often!"
6. Healthy & Delicious: Mexican Chocolate Cake » "This Mexican Chocolate Cake is vegan, delectable, and staggering inexpensive."
7. So You Want to Be a Cheesemonger... » ""Even though that complexity can be intimidating, any one of these sources will make you better informed about cheese than the average bear.""
8. McDonald's Sweet Chili Sauce for Chicken McNuggets: How Does It Taste? » "It's like duck sauce mixed with red pepper flakes."
9. The Food Lab: Fresh Ricotta in Five Minutes or Less » "The result is mind-blowingly simple, yet decadent."
10. Talk: Lenten Sacrifices » "When I saw the post about what to eat on Fridays in Lent, I thought about this, Since tomorrow is the first day of Lent, I think it would be interesting to see what food-related sacrifices we all have."