- Michelle Obama: Her goal is to eliminate food deserts in seven years. [WHBlog]
- Japa Dog: A special Kobe beef sausage in honor of Japan's figure skater Mao Asada, sprinkled with dried tofu skin in maple leaf shapes. [Independent]
- Charcuterie: Sausage, prosciutto, foie gras, pâté, beef jerky, lox... [Austin 360]
- No Knife Sharpener? Use a coffee mug instead. [Lifehacker]
- Case of the Mondays: An Ethiopian restaurant in New Zealand that's only open on Mondays. [Marginal Revolution]
- Chicken Oyster: The best part of the chicken you're probably ignoring. [PC]
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.