Get the Recipes
Not sure what to sip while humming Auld Lang Syne tomorrow night? Here are ten ideas; many of them involve bubbles.
- Champagne Cocktail: Simple to prepare and damn tasty to boot.
- Black Velvet: Some people might recoil at the idea of mixing Guinness with Champagne—ignore them.
- Champagne Julep: Cognac plus Champagne. Warning: this one has some crazy firepower.
- The Kir Royale du Bois: Triple-spiked with Champagne, crème de mure (a blackberry liqueur), and berry vodka, all mixed with blackberry purée.
- Reveillon: Apple and pear brandies with allspice and cinnamon-tinged bitters.
- The Shirley Temple, All Grown Up: Remember grenadine? And maraschino cherries?
- Fernet Old Fashioned: Mint and eucalyptus-laced Italian digestivo (after all those party snacks).
- Nutella Champagne Shooter: There's actually no Nutella in this but the Godiva chocolate liqueur and Frangelico do a great job rendering the hazlenutty goodness.
- Champs Elysees The ne plus ultra of elegant cocktails.
- Zombie Punch: A powerful yet balanced amalgam of rum, juice and sweeteners. And c'mon, it has "punch" in the title.
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.