All right. Here's the mind-bogglingly mouthwatering menu for the Great American Food & Music Fest coming up June 13 at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California.
I have to say that even I am blown away by the serious deliciousness of it all.
Come on down, serious eaters! Get your tickets now. Save $5 on your ticket by typing in the "foodfest" promotional code when you check out.
Don't worry, we'll fill in the TBD prices shortly.
Great American Food & Music Fest Menu
- Pink's Hot Dog: $6 with your choice of toppings
- Katz's Pastrami Sandwich: $12 for a whole sandwich, $7 for half
- Anchor Bar Original Chicken Wings: $5 for 5 wings, $10 for 10 wings
- Barney Greengrass Bagel: $5 with nova scotia salmon, cream cheese, and local vine-ripened tomato
- Southside Market Sausage and Brisket Plate, $10
- Bacon Sampler: $2 sampler of Edwards peppered bacon, Allan Benton's, and Nueske's Bacon
- Best Artisanal BLT $7 with your choice of bacon, locally grown lettuce and vine-ripened tomatoes
- Tony Luke's Roast Pork Sandwich or Cheesesteak, $8
- Junior's Cheesecake, $5
- It's It Ice Cream Sandwich, $3
- Graeter's Ice Cream: $6 "The Big Scoop" bowl, your choice of Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, or Vanilla
- Zingerman's Artisanal Cheese Plate, Price TBD
- Raw and Grilled Hog Island Oysters Presented by Jeanty at Jack's, Price TBD
- Charles Chocolates' Fleur de Sel Caramel Almond Sticks and Truffles, Price TBD
- Best Artisanal PBJ featuring June Taylor Strawberry Jam and Koeze's Peanut Butter, Price TBD
- Bouchon Bakery Chocolate Bouchons, Price TBD
- Burgermeister Burger, Price TBD
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.