How will I indulge my sweet tooth at the fest? Let me count the ways:
- A scoop of Graeter's Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from Cincinnati, Ohio
- A slice of Junior's Cheesecake straight outta Brooklyn
- A chocolate bouchon or two from Bouchon Bakery in Yountville, California
- A fleur de sel almond caramel stick and a chocolate truffle or two from Charles Chocolates
- Erin Zimmer's favorite ice cream sandwich, the IT'S-IT
I don't know if this list should include the peanut butter and jelly sandwich we are going to be serving, made with June Taylor Strawberry Preserves and Koeze's Peanut Butter. I know Koeze's doesn't add any sugar and June keeps the sugar content in her preserves down to a minimum, but I for one have always considered PBJ a dessert, but I'll leave it up to serious eaters to make the call.
Remember, tickets for the Great American Food & Music Fest, on June 13 at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California, start at $35, which includes all ticketing fees and your first plate of food. Use promo code "foodfest" and save $5. Offer expires June 11, 2009. Buy tickets here »
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.