We actually have a few more gift packages to give away, so our Seriously Delicious Holiday Giveaway will run through January 6. Try your luck, and if you win, you'll be eating some crazy good food this new year.
Our second-annual Serious Eats Holiday Giveaway series continues today with a chance to win the new, just-for-Serious-Eats Zingerman's Praise The Lard Gift Box. I think it is the quite simply the best pork product group ever assembled in one gift box.
OK, now listen to what's in it:
- A pound of Benton's Bacon: In a country full of worthy candidates, Allan Benton's intensely flavored bacon just might be my favorite
- Broadbent Kentucky Sausage: Why is this Kentucky sausage, which comes in a cloth bag, so delicious? It's made with fresh ground pork, sage, red pepper, salt, and a secret ingredient or two and then smoked over green hickory for 24 hours. That's why? 'Nuff said
- Sam Edward's Virginia Breakfast Sausage: The Edwards family has been making this sage-y sausage for over a hundred years ago, so you can be sure they have the recipe and the process down pat
- Spanish Chorizo: Subtle, rich, fantastic, real chorizo from Spain made with pork, garlic, and paprika, then all cured in a room dried by smoke of a smoldering fire
- Zingerman's Peppered Bacon Farm Bread: Bacon+Pepper+Zingerman's Bakehouse Bread=Serious Deliciousness
- Mo's Bacon Bar: Bacon+Chocolate=A sweet kind of serious deliciousness
AND THERE'S MORE!
The winner will also receive a $35 Neighborhoodies gift certificate, good for a Serious Eats' inspired Praise the Lard T-shirt or hoodie (or any other Neighborhoodies apparel).
If you recount your fondest pork memory in the comments of this post, you'll be entered to win the Praise the Lard Gift Box and the $35 Neighborhoodies gift certificate. —Ed Levine
You have until 3 p.m. ET tomorrow (January 3) to enter. One winner will be chosen at random from among the commenters. Contest winners are limited to residents of the continental U.S., and you can only win once during the duration of the Seriously Delicious Holiday Giveaway contest. The standard Serious Eats contest rules apply.
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.