Fennel is a sight for sore eyes during the potato-filled winter months. Crunchy like celery and and slightly sweet like licorice or anise, it'll brighten your plate right up. Fennel loses its flavor as it ages so be sure to eat it right away. It'll keep in your crisper for about four days.
- Fennel, Arugula and Green Apple Salad
- Miso Soup with Fennel and Ginger
- Fennel Soup with Parmesan Cream
- Ridiculously Easy and Insanely Delicious Fennel Sausage
- Crunchy Baked Fennel
- Lidia Bastianich's Baked Fennel with Prosciutto
- Roasted Halibut with Grapefruit Fennel Salsa
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.