Items you may have missed from the Serious Eats universe....
- Leah Greenstein says box wine can be just as good bottled wine, and has a timely box summer wine recommendation of her own. [SpicySaltySweet]
- Cocktail connoisseur Paul Clarke has a complete wrap-up of drinks consumed and bloggers met at Mixology Monday in New Orleans. [The Cocktail Chronicles]
- Dinner Tonight contributor Blake Royer had a good time at his Whole Foods charcuterie class, and also updates us that our other DT contributor Nick Kindelsperger got married—congrats! [The Paupered Chef]
- Jennifer Maiser ponders whether it's possible to eat locally while eating ethnic food. [Life Begins at 30]
- Chicago correspondent Michael Nagrant loves the delicious, hearty sandwiches at homey Panes Bread Café in in Chicago. [Hungry Mag]
- Cooking with Kids contributor Matthew Amster-Burton creates a radio commercial for Japanese dollar store Daiso with his daughter. If this doesn't want to make you cough up $1.50, you have a heart of stone. [Roots and Grubs]
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.