Good magazine rounds up a list of the seven most delicious stretches of pavement in the United States. And they're all cheap eats. Making the cut are:
- Roosevelt Avenue, Queens, New York
- Travis Street, Houston
- Fremont Avenue North, Seattle
- Broadway, Chicago
- Southwest 8th Street, Miami
- Nolensville Road, Nashville
- West Sunset Boulevard, Los Angeles
Did your favorite eats street get snubbed?
This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Serious Eats. Read more about our affiliate linking policy.