- Treading lighter with low-carbon diets. [LA Times]
- Sticker shock for the weight conscious at fast food outlets. [New York Times]
- Major food retailers are rationing grain purchases due to shortages. [New York Sun]
- India's public tea auctions are set to make the move to electronic trading. [New York Times]
- Bringing the slow food movement to Asia – but will it work?: "The word slow means it's not efficient in whatever Asian concept." [Reuters]
- New Yorkers, get ready for the return of the milkman. [NY Daily News]
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.