- USDA scientists say irradiation could be key to food safety [LA Times]
- Restaurant Industry Woes May Beef Up Packaged Food Makers [CNN Money]
- CDC: U.S. Food Safety Hasn't Improved [CBS News]
- Emory wants food to fit its conscience – and budget: Emory University aimed to have 75 percent of its food be from local or sustainable sources by 2015, but there isn't enough food regionally to supply the campus. [Atlanta Journal-Constitution]
- Google chef heading over to serve Facebook [Economist]
- Raw Milk Demand Grows Despite Concerns [AP]
- Japan's beef ban leaves Hirst's cow art in a pickle: Japan's import ban on British beef is posing problems for artist Damien Hirst's display featuring a cow preserved in formaldehyde. [Reuters]
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.