- Rising food costs could spur discussion on why inexpensive food isn't always better, and turn the focus on eating organic. [NY Times]
- Japan to study safety of cloned animals for food [Reuters]
- Genetically modified seeds can 'last for 10 years' [BBC]
- Global response needed on food crisis [Reuters]
- The Phantom of the Menu: Chatham Cod [NY Times]
- Evidence wishy-washy for health benefits of water [Reuters]
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.