- Caffeine may bolster women's memories. [cbsnews.com, via Yumsugar]
- FDA drops ball, allows one million pounds of suspect Chinese seafood go unscreened. [International Herald Tribune]
- In agriculture, the serious money is in specialty work such as inseminating cows, trimming hooves, sheering sheep. [Boston Globe]
- Grocery stores installing recipe kiosks. Scan an item, and the machines spit out possible preparations, wine pairings, and more. [BakingBites.com]
- Amazon now selling fresh food online. Don't click away just yet, though. It's only available to residents of Mercer Island, Washington. [Slashfood]
All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy.