What's on your thanksgiving menu?
What's on your menu tomorrow? Here's what we're having at my place:
- Assorted salumi, cheese, olives, nuts, etc
- Cauliflower soup with sauteed brussels sprouts leaves and pinenuts
- Sweet potato blini w/ homemade crème fraîche and caviar (Hackleback)
- Roasted beet and endive salad with grapefruit, meyer lemon, pomegranate, and roquefort
- Roasted carrots
- Buttered snap peas with caramelized cipollini
- Fried brussels sprouts and shallots with grana padano and lemon
- Ultra-fluffy mashed potatoes (my sister's favorite)
- Roasted sweet potatoes with maple and thyme
- Spatchcocked roast turkey with gravy and cranberry sauce
- Classic sage and sausage stuffing
- Apple pie
- 10 minute lime-cracker pie
Holy crap that's a lot. Back to the kitchen with me...