Identifying style of omelet; creamy egg white scramble

What's the name of the style of omelet that has like a runny scrambled egg interior?

Not the rolled type or the foldover type where eggs are spread out in the pan, fillings added to one half ,then folded over to over the toppings with the other half.

Also, creamy egg white scramble are quite impossible due to the lack of fat right? I was thinking of blending whites + yogurt + xanthan gum, then cook and stir over low heat. Is this dumb or possibility of finally getting some creamy whites?

Btw, will adding baking powder to my eggs allow me to create fluffy scrambles?

Serious Eats Newsletters

Keep up with our latest recipes, tips, techniques and where to eat!


Comments can take up to a minute to appear - please be patient!

Previewing your comment: