Food Media and News

Plastic pints for Ice Cream


I´m looking for these plastic pints like "Jeni´s", or from "Milkmade" or these one here in the Article: BKLYN Larder

I don´t live in the States, so if you now a place where I can buy them online, it would be very great!

Hope for your Support! ;)


Talk is closed, but that doesn't mean the conversations have to stop!

Check out this post for a more thorough explanation, and jump onto our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to keep the conversations going!


Comments are closed