Boulder CO - suggestions/advice
Hi - I just moved to Boulder CO from NYC, and looking for restaurant and food shopping suggestions in or near Boulder. If anyone has any thoughts, I would really appreciate it! some things I'm looking for:
- Independent butcher shop (preferably one that sells wild game - but really just any place that's not a supermarket section with shrink wrapped meats).
- Good BBQ (preferably smoked, not "sauced")
- Authentic Thai and/or Chinese (no general tso's or bland curries)
- A good (and spicy) Indian restaurant
- Anything that is a Boulder/Colorado specialty that I wouldn't get in NY, and anything else that may help adjusting to a new food scene.