Check out my blog at http://www.umbrelladrink.com
I first tried this quick and easy appetizer at a party. I had to get the recipe. It has three ingredients, is easy to make, and it looks very impressive. There is something fancy about prosciutto. Bring this to your next potluck.
Total Time: 5 minutes Active Time: 10 minutes Number Serves: 9
27 asparagus spears
4 oz. package of goat cheese, softened
1 package of prosciutto (about 9 slices)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Rinse your asparagus and cut them into 4 inch pieces.
3. Spread the goat cheese on each slice of prosciutto.
4. Wrap three asparagus spears in each slice of prosciutto and goat cheese.
5. Bake for five minutes or until warm.