Fancy Butter Press

I at one time had a fancy butter serving dish that consisted of a bottom container that you placed butter in and a top cover with slits in the top and when you pressed down it would produce butter curls or florets. I re-gifted this and regretted doing it. Can anyone tell me where I might find a replacement?

Serious Eats Newsletters

Keep up with our latest recipes, tips, techniques and where to eat!


Comments are closed

Talk is closed - check out our Facebook and Twitter accounts instead.