Stumped... What is the name of this pastry

There is a local pastry shop that I've frequented once in a great while. Each time I'm there I get a pastry that is called a "torsion" (at least that's what it sounds like when I asked). I think it's German, and I'd love to replicate this delightful pastry.

The pastry is a marzipan middle with a bit of raspberry jelly. It's shaped like a pie.

I'm stumped, can anyone help me with the correct name and a recipe?

Talk is closed, but that doesn't mean the conversations have to stop!

Check out this post for a more thorough explanation, and jump onto our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to keep the conversations going!


Comments are closed