What's the veggie plate called?

Is it just crudite? I feel like it has another name... the platter of whole celery stalks and carrots and olives on crushed ice that they automatically put on the table in some restaurants.

It feels very 1980s to me. What's it called? Is it as outdated as I think it is?


Add a comment

Comments can take up to a minute to appear - please be patient!

Previewing your comment: